Overwhelmed by all the information and advice available about newborns? We can help! By combining different parenting philosophies and calming methods, our targeted lessons prepare you to handle parenthood like a pro.
THE ESSENTIAL LESSON $345
combined Newborn Infant Care & Sleep Scheduling
Schedule this private prenatal lesson to take place between weeks 34-38 your pregnancy.
Our flagship offering! This signature lesson is what has made our mark on the hearts of Atlanta postpartum families. A combination of newborn infant care instruction and the below Sleep Scheduling lesson, The Essential Lesson tells you everything you need to know about taking care of and keeping a newborn baby calm and content.
Designed for parents who need detailed information on newborn infant care. Schedule this Essential Lesson during your third trimester.
- Infant Care, Colic, Sleep Hygiene, Feeding and Babywearing Safety
- Postpartum Care and new Parent issues
- Must have Nursery and clothing Items
- Nursery and Sleep Station(s) Set-up and Safety
- Diaper Station(s) Set-up
- The Skinny on Crib Sleeping or Co-sleeping: Which is best for your family?
- Cloth Diapering Education
- SIDS Prevention
SLEEP SCHEDULING LESSON $255
This lesson shows you how and when to implement a sleep schedule so you can avoid issues as your baby grows. Our techniques are useful for newborns up to 12 weeks so if you have run into sleep issues after your baby is born, we will help your family get back into a healthy routine.
1. The Best Sleep Advice You’ve Never Heard!
How and when to start a routine, feeding tips to get you through the night, correcting day and night confusion, sleep/relaxation association
2. Nursery Ideas for the Ultimate Sleep Atmosphere
Working with your baby's circadian rhythm, must-haves for beneficial naps, sleep safety, and why night lights are a “no-no"
NEW PARENT & BABY CARE PACKAGE
postpartum support: $140 for 4 hours, $280 for 8 Hours
The perfect addition to the Essential Lesson! After your baby's birthday, get hands-on postpartum support from one of our team members as a recap for everything you learned in your lesson. You'll be able to ask all the “real life” questions the moment they pop into your head as well as get the coveted nap or shower while a specialist takes care of your baby.
New Parent & Baby support is available both day and night.
- Breastfeeding support
- Bottle feeding and sterilization of baby items
- Diapering, bathing, umbilical cord and circumcision care
- Guidance of sleep hygiene and soothing techniques
- Light housekeeping and simple meal prep
- Helping you to get hours of rest!
REMOTE SLEEP PLAN $175
For people living outside our service area of metro Atlanta and Tampa Bay
If you're experiencing issues with your baby's sleep pattern and aren't local to Atlanta to engage us for an in-person Sleep Scheduling Lesson, this Remote Sleep consultation is the solution to your sleepless nights. Don't waste your time researching and reading material on your own! Speak with our expert sleep consultants to devise a personalized plan for your baby, tailored to the needs of your family. Good for babies 0-12 months.
Our Remote Sleep Plan includes:
- 1 hour phone consult to cover sleep history, daily routine and nighttime wakings
- Emailed sleep plan including a daily schedule and any specific recommendations for your family
- 30 minute follow-up phone call
- 2 follow-up emails to provide further guidance and answers to any additional questions